mcpanel - MSB media control panel
- /usr/vtr/bin/mcpanel [ -h hostname ] [ -p port ] [ -D deck-port ]
- [ -c clip ] [ -r ] [ -C "in out" ] [ -P ]
- [ -v level ] [ -o owner-info ]
mcpanel is a VTR emulation application for MSB.
mcpanel has the following options:
- -c clip
- Load the clip named clip. If this option is not
specified, no clip is initially loaded.
- -D deck-port
- Specifies that a deck will be controlled using the deck
control port named deck-port. If this option is not
specified, deck control is not available.
- -h hostname
- Contact the MSB running on hostname. If this
option is not specified, the local host is assumed.
- -p port
- Specifies that the control panel accesses the video port
named port. If this option is not specified, the first
video port on the MSB is used.
- Specifies that if an mcpanel already exists for the video
port, that mcpanel should be raised on the desktop instead
of creating a new mcpanel.
- -C "in out"
- Cues the loaded clip using the in and out points.
Specify "*" for either in or out to use the default
- -o owner-info
- Insert in mcpanel title bar the owner-info. Maximum
character size of owner-info is 50 characters.
- Starts playing the loaded clip.
- -v level
- Sets the logging verbosity to level.